Friday, September 20, 2013

Freedom


Please click on photo to see larger size



This composition was created due to the first weekend challenge Sebastian has put up in his Photo Artistry workshop. Even though there were very clear restrictions, it didn't feel as if there was a limit to the combinations or possibilities.
The main topic was about painting with coloured light (and other lighting effects)

On a more personal note:
For me, 'Freedom' has a lot to do with the ability of flying - and imagining to fly towards my dream makes me feel very happy... knowing that I am doing that already, that there are no boundaries to my inner experience, and there is only one way to go.... towards the light, towards the glass castle where the light is stored and that's shining wide and far to show the way. Ahhhhhhh........ :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment