Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Tim's Beddy


Please click on photo to see larger version



Ah, what can I say. Tim's Bedford got taken apart at the weekend, and I have tons of photos to use....

But... this is also the 11th photo of the previous weekly challenge.
I had the composition very much done (I am talking about the inner picture only, not about the larger one).... when suddenly some corruption occurred and I wasn't able to modify the layers anymore, couldn't add any... spent a few hours to repair it, but no luck. Then I spent a few hours to recreate it, but somehow I just couldn't get it looking as I wanted it to.
So I gave up and went back to version 10, which eventually became the result for late week's weekend challenge (a real challenge in many ways, hahaha), I already had posted it here...

No comments:

Post a Comment