Sunday, October 13, 2013

Terracotta


Please click on photo to see larger size




It's all about three days of agony over a piece of terracotta pipe... actually - over the photo of a piece of terracotta pipe that's sitting in our garden in front of a flax bush. I played with it in photoshop and decided that I wanted to do 'something' with it. Something for the weekly challenge of the Photoshop Art workshop.

I started 11 times altogether. (Well, the last one didn't contain the terracotta piece, and I really liked it.... but that's a story for another day.). I dreamt about it. I thought about it while doing my chores and while painting my garage/office walls. Obsession?



It's very obvious that this composition doesn't contain any terracotta pipe... but looking at the layers separately... haaaaaa.... THEN there is a terracotta piece somewhere in the middle, and when taking that out, all of the composition is just so different that it is unbelievable.

This shows once more that sometimes the little invisible things can make such a big difference :-)



This is the culprit...


No comments:

Post a Comment